My sweet friend and amazing MDS guru Jeanna created this week's challenge for us over on MDS Monday Blog! I love that she said to go with LOTS of layers and embellishments which is so not me. I also played with the new tip I shared last Thursday HERE. The Days to Remember download is what I use mostly with this page. The leaf punches come from the Wonderfall download. It was lots of fun to make this page and I love the layout for many pages yet to come!
- Please create a new MDS project for the current challenge.
- Provide a link back to MDS Monday or use the Challenge Graphic above within your post.
- Link directly to your Post for this challenge, not your entire blog. (So we can find your project)
- You can create a Card, Scrap Page or 3-D Object with the Sketch.
- The Challenge will end on Saturday November 1st @ 12pm EST.
- Have fun!
You can give the challenge a try and submit your own page if you click on the MDS Monday button on the right side! MDS Masters and I made it with MDS Monday runner ups are announced every week.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you today to get into
MDS Mondays and our challenges!