Thursday, July 7, 2016

Stampin' UP Artisan Blog Hop - Introducing Thoughtful Branches

Welcome to the 2015-2016 Stampin' UP Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! 
We have an extra special blog hop for you today! We are introducing you to Stampin' Up newest product bundle called Thoughtful Branches. For a limited time, Stampin' Up demonstrators and their customers can get the exclusive Thoughtful Branches product bundle. You are going to WANT THIS ONE! Be sure to get Google Translate so that you can read in your language all about how each team member created their projects too. Please keep hoppin' thru them all....you do not want to miss any single one of these 40 amazing samples!

For our demonstrators, you can pre-order the bundle as a (demonstrator) between today July 7th and 31st and receive a Bonus Days coupon that you can use toward the Holiday Catalog pre-order during August. Exciting!
For our customers, here is a sneak peek into a new exclusive and limited time stamp set and thinlits that will be available for purchase next month. You will be able to order the bundle between August 2nd and 31st (while supplies last). That’s just in time for customers to use their own Bonus Days coupons on this bundle! Ask you demonstrator more about this!
I selected a soft color combo of Pool Party, Tip Top Taupe, Old Olive and Flirty Flamingo with Whisper White for my projects. The first card showcases the tree leaves stamp image that is die cut with the Beautiful Branches thinlits on the Big Shot. Lining these up is super easy! I added Stampin' Dimensionals to the back and popped this layer up for a 3D effect. Under this layer is the tree branches thinlit. I added the grass image stamp in Old Olive and Pear Pizzazz. See the bird? It is a stamp image with a thinlit to cut it out! So cute!
My next card showcases the tree leaves stamp image in a beautiful hydrangea bloom instead. It's so pretty! There are actually two of these here layered on top of each other with more 3D effect happening with Stampin' Dimensionals. The stem thinlits is added with for the finishing touch. I love the Happy Heart Textured Impressions Embossing Folder on the background and it plays with the greeting on the card. I cut a few of the blooms/leaves and added them to the banner flag.

Remember that this amazing bundle is a limited supply so be sure to ORDER FAST! We will be back on Tuesday August 2nd to show even more samples with this great bundle too! Another 40 more amazing samples for you!
Thanks for stopping by here and if you leave a comment then thanks for truly making my day!  Remember that usually every other Thursday, all 20 of us from all over the world will post on our blogs an inspiring project for you! Hope to see you next week!

Inspire. Create. Share. That's what I love to do.
Cindy

Now on to one of my dearest friends.....Connie Collins! She is one of a kind!

11 comments:

Connie Collins said...

Oh My! Cindy, I love both cards. I especially love the clean look of the white backgrounds and the embossing.

Patty Bennett said...

So Pretty Cindy!! Can't wait to get this set!!

Joyce Fowler said...

Gorgeous Cindy love the clean look!

Donna Bagwell said...

Cindy, I love your cards. I can hardly wait to get my bundle so I can play.

Krista Driessen said...

Your cards are gorgeous, really, I love them !

Kylie Bertucci said...

How clever to use it as a hydrangea. Love!

Amy O said...

These are so crisp and clean and just beautiful! Love them, Cindy!

Leanne said...

So fresh and lovely. Can't wait to get this set!

Holly Stene said...

You all convinced me after all! Can't wait to get this - beautiful work as always Cindy!

Jennie Thompson said...

Lovely cards! I, too, can't wait to get this set! Ordering tonight :)

Eileen said...

What colour was used in the second card, love them both!!