Thursday, January 15, 2009

Disney Tip Thursday

So I was searching the news in Disney and discovered this new venture called Disney Design-A-Tee Shop in Downtown Disney. Check out this review of it here on AllEars.net : Disney Design-A-Tee (The “World” According to Jack) It looks really cool inside. Check out the tubes that send the mini t-shirt to the back to magically make bigger and printed! This is one spot we will have to go to in September on our trip! I have always wanted a blue Cinderella t-shirt with my name Cindy on it. Surely it can be created there! I love all Disney t-shirts and I have several.
For those of you not going to Disney soon, you can go to Disney Online shopping and create your own t-shirt online and have it sent to you. Check it out here: http://disneyshopping.go.com/disney/store/Category_10002_10051_36504_-1_36504_____You-Design-It-Tees Limited selection but still great to do!
Reminds me that we did order custom t-shirts/sweatshirts for our holiday trip in Dec 05. Everyone wore theirs except for my uncool Dad who wanted to remain cool. Hubby wore it for a little bit for my happiness. Ah, memories.
So did you guess the weekend vacation spot? It is......
Asheville NC!!! They are staying at Grove Park Inn and Spa. I will post the birthday/anniversary cards in tomorrow's post.
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: