Monday, January 19, 2009

Made for Monday x 2

So today is two for one! Friday just got away from me so I decided to post both cards that I made for hubby's boss to give to his wife. I did make matching envelopes for each card as well. The first one is done in Baha Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Not Quite Navy, Basic Gray and Whisper White cardstock. I used the Pocket Silhouettes and Best Yet hostess stamp sets. I cased this card from darleenstamps on Splitcoasters.com. I love the colors together! Inside I stamped "Happy Anniversary" from the Hugs & Wishes stamp set. It was fun to make this one! This card is cased from Nancy on http://stampinat6213.blogspot.com/. I just love her blog!
I used Soft Sky, Basic Gray and Whisper White cardstock. I used Season of Joy and Hugs & Wishes stamp sets. I also used some Soft Sky DS paper. I thought this was a beautiful card and just had to make it.
So I have been working hard on making 6 cards per day. I have many to show over the next few weeks!
Have a magical day!
Cindy
p.s. A new SU! catalog comes out today! You can check it out here after noon: http://www.stampinup.com/us/enu/default.asp I have seen some previews and leaks from Leadership and too many cute things in this new catty!

No comments: