Monday, January 26, 2009

Made for Monday

Here are two of the four Make-n-takes that I got to create at our Starz meeting earlier in January. Wendy always has some great things for us to make! Things that I have seen on other blogs but never take the chance to make them.
This is a simple card using the Love Bunch Bundle set special. You get a stamp set, 12x12 papers and heart to heart punch for around $42.00 plus tax/shipping. As soon as I got mine, I have been making LOTS of cards with it. The colors used are Pink Pirouette, Close to Cocoa, Riding Hood Red, and Very Vanilla. This acetate box was quite a challenge for me. Working with the acetate was new to me and complex to put this box together but I LOVE the end result. You could put candies in the box as it open at the top. Actually put these two together and it makes a complete Valentine's gift!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: