Friday, January 23, 2009

Festive Friday

So here are the ladies on Wendy's team and all their great swaps! They amaze me each meeting we have! Very talented and creative women in this group! Lucky me! First is Michelle's Big Shot Top Note card. Using the new Love Bunch stamp set and "pop" a fake flower! This is Ellen's card. Love this card size of 3 x 6. She is using Eastern Blooms Stamp set and I love that Pink Striped ribbon! This is Wendy's card. This stamp set is a new level 2 hostess set from the new catalog. I love how she cut into the flowers and inserted the square senitment frame. See the touch of spots around the edges...Bitty Background Stamps...her favorite! This is LaRee's card. She is using everything from the Love Bunch Bundle Special that came out. The paper, punch and stamp set. I love the hearts punched out of the striped paper. Great detail in this card! I feel terrible cause I can not remember this wonderful lady's name. Forgive me!She is using the Love Bunch Bundle as well but showing the birds from this stamp set. Another 3 x 6 card too. This is Monika's card. She used a new flower stamp set called Petal Pizazz from the new catalog out now. Then she took scrap ribbon that she had and attached them with staples. Great idea! Now I need to save all my scraps of ribbon! Thank you to all the ladies for swapping! It is such fun to swap, see new things and get new ideas! Have a magical day! Cindy

No comments: