Friday, January 9, 2009

Festive Friday

Here are some organizers that I made for my craft shows. I got the idea from my genius upline Wendy. I made a light blue one at a class of hers and I just loved it! It holds everything you need to send notes or cards. It comes with two cards and matching envelopes, pen, and two notepads. The first one is done in a so saffron placemat from the Dollar Store that is folded at the bottom and tied up to make pouches with brown ribbon. I used a 12x12 chocolate chip cardstock for the background and stamped flowers on it also in chocolate chip. I used old olive cardstock to make the name tag, stamp holder, notepad holder and cards. I used scallop punch cut flowers on the cards with Bella paper circle punch for the center of the flowers. The RSVP pen has stamped paper inside the pen. I still have 3 of these available to sell at $12.50 each. I gave some as gifts to my friends at Christmas time. Another idea would be to make this to hold a calendar instead of the notepads. This one is done for a little girl's room. Everything they need to write a note and send cards. Love the touch of markers in the bottom pouch. I have 1 left to sell for $12.50. My girls are getting a teal and purple version of this organizer but with calendars soon. Post those later when finished. So this is not so much a festive item but it is festive in the fact that we are all trying to get into this organized time of year! Have a magical day! Cindy

No comments: