Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Baby Shower for Emily!

Today I want to share the many baby shower projects that I did for my sweet cousin Emily in Arizona who is having a girl named Taylor Grace at the end of April. She wanted to match the theme of the shower with the colors of their nursery collection from baby Gap. She asked me to create the invitations over a month ago and here is her final pick as all 50 of them were being shipped out that day. Very simple card with Regal Rose 5/8" crosgrain ribbon and Green Galore embossed the Cuttlebug Swiss dots. This is the 3 x 3 card I sent just to say thanks for choosing me to make the invitations. I love this punch baby! SOOOO CUTE! Little Taylor Grace with blond hair like her mommy's. And here is the baby shower present and card I sent to her to use as decorations for the shower as well as my gift to her. I found this idea off Splitcoaststampers.com here:http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?si=diaper+wreath&x=15&y=9 Remember the diaper cake I made for my SIL(look back in November 08 posts), well I thought it would be too much to ship to AZ, so I found this idea instead. Everything was put together so that you can take it apart and use it, even the diapers on the wreath ring! She put iton the front door of her house. And here is the card I made to send to her. Inside says GIRL with the same Big Deal Stamp Letters. Hope you like! Have a magical day! Cindy

No comments: