Thursday, May 27, 2010

Color RENOVATION Regals Collection

Colors: Elegant Eggplant, Night of Navy, Not Quite Navy, Always Artichoke, Garden Green, More Mustard, NEW Cajun Craze, Riding Hood Red, NEW Cherry Cobbler and Bravo Burgundy
I was using the stamp set called Whimsical Words for each of these cards and I found the inspiration from this saying for this card.  Candles! and 10 of them for the 10 colors in this Regals Collection!  They are on card base of Kraft or now known as Crumb Cake.  The card was super simple to make.  1/2" pieces of cardstock in each color for the candles and then I took 1" circles and punched More Mustard to create the flames.  More punches for the tag and star and added the navy ribbon bow.
The past regals collection was not one of my favorites but I am loving it now!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

1 comment:

Katherine said...

What a great way to show off the new color collection! I love this card :) you make those colors look great!