Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Years Birthday

You turn 21 only once in your life! But to turn 21 on New Years Eve is really amazing for my sweet friend Jessica!  Jessica is the daughter of our friends/neighbors that we have known for close to 14 years. She asked us to join in her birthday celebrations. We went to the dinner part but skipped the hard partying part in Atlanta. I am NOT even near 21 anymore and I KNOW I could not keep up with them.  
I created this card especially for her! I used Basic Gray for the base card. I embossed with the Northern Flurry folder in Cherry Cobbler and added a rhinestone in the center of the snowflake.  I used a retired Ala Carte stamp from last year. It is stamped on white in Staz On black ink. I watercolored So Saffron on the glass. I punched the decorative label in black and cut in half.  Then I took some silver metallic and free hand cut our the 2 and 1. Of course I put some money in the card which I am sure was spent that evening on drinks. Oy...to be young again!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: