Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Totally STAMPIN spoiled!

This is EVERYTHING that I came home with! My Convention bag, catalog binder and stamp sets; things that I bought at Memento Mall; products that I won or got FREE! 
Close up of things that I bought. See that fabulous fabric bag? That was a Convention exclusive for demos! It hold the new Simply Scored coming out in the Holiday Mini! My favorite things were the gray sweater and the MDS laptop skin that will be on my new laptop SOON! (need to get the laptop first) 
The Make and Takes were amazing and over the top. I will show you the finished items soon! 
Complete product for one complete workshop! Love the bag too! I can refill it over and over with these same products. Keeps a workshop simple and easy to do!
MY PRIZE PATROL GOODIES! Thanks SU! Can not wait to open and play! 
AWESOME AWESOME +Fun class! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SU, have it next year too! 
Another exclusive Convention item! Attendance counts! Like anyone would miss attending a class. All of them were great! I love this stamp set and I WILL be using it a bunch! 
All my wonderful roomies' and friends' gifts 
My 171 swaps that I came home with!  I even had a few left that I found when cleaning out my bags! I did keep 18 general swaps of mine for my Starz/Paws meeting this weekend.
So do you want to come to Convention with me next year?
I WILL be there!
Cindy

No comments: