Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year 2012! and Recapping 2011...JAN FEB MAR

Hope you all had a wonderful New Year's Eve and enjoyed your first full day of 2012!
This past year has been a most wonderful year! Such a busy year in fact, that I see that I have only posted 97 times this whole year. Yikes! That is even less than when I started this blog 4 years ago! But this year has been truely blessed with all the new and exciting things happening in my life.

Stampin Up Highlights of 2011:
Designing more and more with My Digital Studio!
Making videos for My Digital Studio Techniques to share!
Being ask to participate in a MDS Blog Hop with top MDS demo designers!
Going to the Stampin Up Convention and making new demo friends!
Hosting a first of its kind MDS Demo Retreat with my friend Monika!
Stampin Up MDS opportunity that blew my mind! More to come on that!

Family Highlights of 2011:
My niece Ella arrived in June! Congrats Jon and Lois and big sister Abigail!
Howard had a good year in his work, traveled all ovet he south and made 100% goal!
Allison improved so much in her classes that she excelled in the CRCT testing in Math.
Megan continues to grow in her faith and share with other teens about her relationship with Jesus.
We said a sad goodbye to our dog Molly. She lived 16 wonderful years. She brought so much to our lives.
We went to Disney and Vero Beach for a fantastic family vacation.
We grew our Church Youth program to another level with core team work and unity to serve the Lord!
Our neighborhood lawsuit against a corp car dealership has made our neighbors into great friends!
All our family and us were generally heathly this year.
Spent time with great friends like the Wilkens, Casters, Hartbargers, Stifters, Boyles, and many other wonderful and dear friends!


Thru the past year, I have been doing a "Project 12". The "Project 52" weekly pages are too much for me to handle so I opted to do the once a month page as I have in previous years.  I loved Andrea Bowden's layout on her Project 52 pages and adapted them to mine. Once I had the layout, all I had to do was change the theme elements and designer series paper each month. I would just add a duplicate page and start to click and change. I love how the theme matching what MDS downloads taht came out thru the year.

So I am sharing 3 months with you each day this week....here is JAN, FEB, MAR


So this next year, one resolution is to get back to regular daily posting here on my blog. Another is MORE MORE MORE My Digital Studio projects AND video tutorials! Our MDS blog hop starts back Friday January 6th!  I also will be planning another MDS demo retreat with my partner and friend Monika. So excited on what is to come for 2012!

I greatly appreciate you stopping by and all the encouraging comments that you leave for me!
You do not know just how much that really means to me!
Cindy

3 comments:

Wendie said...

I love your monthly recaps and am going to try to do something similar. I am so far behind on my scrapbooking and made myself a promise to make a page each night while sitting next to my DH watching TV. TFS.

mkc said...

And of course, I will continue to follow your blog daily. Miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

love your page. would you be able to share how you round the corners in MDS?