Friday, January 4, 2013

Thinking Spring!

Today is an exciting day! Back to reality and 2013 with a fresh start and new attitude!
Expect to see some changes soon! Big plans on the horizon!
 
The new Spring Mini catalog is out from Stampin UP and it is full of My Digital Studio downloads and CD's!  I was able to get my hand on the new hostess MDS CD called Lemonade Stand. I am head over heels in love with it!  It comes with 12 template pages that are so cute!  Perfect for my Disney 2012 trip album. I wanted to share one of them today. I added the stamp image from the CD for the title which I colored and the journal part below the photo.  I added the Natural Composition Overlays\Natural Composition Overlays - pattern 11 in Bermuda Bay at 40% opacity for some interest. 
 
Allison had a really great time at the Magic Kingdom on our day there. She rode many of the rides with her Daddy over and over again.
 
If you have stopped by today, thank you so much for coming.
I hope you will continue to be inspired to try MDS yourself!
 
Cindy

1 comment:

Faye said...

Cindy, I simply love the style of your creativity. This latest MDS page is perfect. Thanks for sharing & keeping me inspired.