Sunday, August 4, 2013

My Winning Artisan Entry - Day 5

You just came from Cathy's blog! She is crazy talented! Hope you had a nice weekend! I got to clean my studio and stamp a little too! Lucky me! Working on Artisan projects to show you soon!
If you have followed me in the past prior to Artisan, you know that I absolutely LOVE My Digital Studio! And if I get to turn it hybrid with real Stampin Up products, then I am over the moon! For one of my Artisan Entries, I knew I wanted to do at least one "only MDS" page. This page transformed several times before sending it to print thru SU. I initially thought of engagement photos for this page, but then my brother posted these adorable family photos on Facebook and I knew they HAD to be use. The photographer is Shala Wills of Shala Wills Photography in Atlanta. She does beautiful work! You can find her business page on FB. I contacted her and got her permission and jpegs to use these photos for my page. The colors I had went from Real Red, Pool Party and Early Espresso to Raspberry Ripple, Pool Party and Gumball Green to match the colors in the photos.
  I love the design flow of this page - the title with the ferris wheel meaning, the arrows moving your eye up the page to read the journaling with the angle of the photo frames to the banner giving the carnival type feel. Thank you Jon, Lois, Ella and Abigail (love you guys)
and Special Thanks to Shala Wills! You rock, girl!
  
Now continue to hop along to Connie's blog! She will amaze you! 
Thanks for stopping by! Hope this inspired you today to try My Digital Studio!
 Cindy 

    

10 comments:

Cori Kozak said...

WOW!!! Cindy, this is absolutely stunning! The ferris wheel, the layout, the banner, the title, the colors... It is just perfect!!!

Alanna said...

I agree, this page is perfect and so fun! It totally makes me happy!

Cathy Caines said...

So awesome! You are totally MDS awesome!! :)

Jeanna Bohanon said...

Totally a Mary Poppins page!!!! Practically Perfect in every way!

*Jane Lee* said...

I love this layout, colors, EVERYTHING!

Becky Cowley said...

I am in love with this page, everything is so absolutely perfect!

Mercedes Weber said...

I {heart} this page! Adorable little ones too!

Jen Timko said...

I love this ferris wheel! I love it even more on this page! What an amazing page!

Rhea Skomorowski said...

Fantastic layout! I'm a fan of that Ferris wheel image, I really should look into the digital.

Creating on the Run said...

This page is fabulous! The sentiment is perfect and the ferris wheel looks so good enlarged in the background.