Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Artisan Wednesday WOW - It's a multi-purpose card!



Welcome back to Artisan Wednesday WOW! We are moving on to our January box of Stampin' UP products from the 2014 Occassions Catalog! I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS CATALOG! It is full of fun and fantastic products! I LOVE IT ALL! We hope you stay with our Artisan Design Team Blog Hop over the next few months to inspire your creative juices!
You just came from Cathy Caines and next is Connie Collins, but before you come check out my simple birthday card for just about any age.
(Jeanna Bohanon made our January edition of Blog Hop Buttons!)
 January is a beginning of a new year, new schedule, new plans, new goals! Like my one new goal - ACTUALLY make and send cards out this year to everyone special in my life! In order to do that, I decided to get a jump start on having cards on hand for birthdays. Perfect timing as I needed one a "teen" birthday ASAP!

I used the NEW Peachy Keen stamp set (W#133110 C#133113). I love the arrow images in this set! The color combo is Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush, Crushed Curry, Basic Gray and Whisper White. They were inspired by the colors in the shirt I had bought the "teenager" for her birthday. Very trendy top from a local boutique in town called Dress Up. I die cut the glimmer silver paper with the numbers. I made several "blank" age cards so that I could add the "age" or numbers later. I will probably be sending this to my sister-in-law when she turns the 4-0 later this year! You could even leave the "age" off and use it as a basic "hello" card! Multi-purpose card! Call me a HAPPY girl!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you!
Cindy


Move on to Connie by clicking on the next button!

Be on the lookout for samples from Stampin Up's Leadership Convention this weekend! All 10 of the Artisan Design Team created them! We will be posting our individual samples on our own blogs starting next week on the 13th!  We hope that you find inspiration in them!

3 comments:

Wendie Waldman said...

Anyone would love this card, and especially a teen!

Connie Collins said...

Cindy, these cards are adorable. I think they are just perfect without the numbers...but it is an awesome extra touch that makes it even more special for the recepient!

Mercedes Weber said...

Clever design! Multi purpose is always in style! Beautifully done!