Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Trio of NEW Punches - Stampin' UP Artisan Blog Hop

Welcome back to the Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! 
We are just starting on our June 2015 box from Stampin' UP. 
This box was FULL of more BRAND NEW products 
from the Stampin' UP 2015-2016 Annual Catalog!!!!! 
 You do not want to miss any of the projects this week! We are showcasing three amazing BRAND NEW Punches - Tree Builder Punch, Banner Triple Punch or the Gift Bag Punch Board! Remember that every Thursday of each week, all 16 of us from all over the world will post on our blogs an inspiring project for you! Be sure to get Google Translate so that you can read in your language all about how they created their projects too. Now on to my "punchy" projects this 1st week...
I wanted to make a project that you could use ALL three of the NEW Punches! Ambitious? Nah, that totally is doable! I jumped in and tried the NEW gift bag punch board first. I think I made about 10 of them once I got the hang of it. (hint - watch the video first!) Here is the NEW In-Color Cucumber Crush. I adore this color, so bright and hello its my color green! Then I played with the NEW Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper Stack with the Banner Triple Punch. These are cut to 1.5" strips and inserted into the punch. Making a banner has never been easier!
Now on to the cutest part! I used the apples from the Tree Builder punch to make my cherries in Watermelon Wonder. Just cut off the stem of the apple! I used the Bird Builder punch for stems and leaf. The "hello" is from the Endless Birthday Wishes Stamp set. (a favorite of mine...hello Jen!) 
Then I took another gift bag that I made in Watermelon Wonder, used some more of the Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper Stack for different banners. I love just adding some Baker's Twine thru the holes to a bow and a little tissue paper inside to finish it off.
I used the Tree Builder Punch again for the Bermuda Bay cloud this time. See that cute Crushed Curry sun sticking out? It is a framelit from the Flower Fair Framelits! So cute!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you! 
Cindy
You saw my friend, Becky Cowley before me and now move on to my friend, Helene Legrand by clicking on the next button below! Be sure to stop by all 16 of us!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Such fun projects - I love your cherries!

Unknown said...

I love scanning your blog and your work was very impressive I hope that you will continue to inspire people and always be happy of what your doing. Have a great day. Visit my site too. Thank you.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net