Thursday, April 28, 2016

Delightful Dijon Onstage Display Samples by ME

SAMPLES FEATURING 2015-2017 IN-COLOR DELIGHTFUL DIJON

Here are some display samples that I was asked to make for the Onstage Live event in Salt Lake City. I was tasked with using the 2015-2017 In-Colors and create 4 projects of each color thru cards, scrapbook pages and 3D items. Today I will share my Delightful Dijon projects. These might be my favorites of the bunch!
Leaves and greeting stamp image from the NEW Love and Affection Stamp set.
Ribbon is the NEW Delightful Dijon 5/8" Mini Striped Ribbon.
Large bloom image from Bithrday Blooms Stamp set was stamped on Shimmery White Cardstock and watercolored in with Perfect Plum and Old Olive inks. 
Possibly my favorite simple sample!
Paint swipe and greeting stamp image from the NEW Painter's Palette Stamp set.
Writing Notes Stamp set is stamped with Smoky Slate.
Paint swipe and greeting stamp image from the NEW Painter's Palette Stamp set.
Ribbon is the NEW Delightful Dijon 5/8" Mini Striped Ribbon.
Leaves and greeting stamp images from the NEW Love and Affection Stamp set.
Ribbon is the NEW Mint Macaron 5/8" Mini Striped Ribbon.
I used a piece of the NEW Affectionately Yours Designer Wash Tape too.

Remember that all of these NEW products will be available when the NEW Stampin' UP Catalog goes live on June 1st, 2016!  So mark down a wish list for the products you see here now and be ready for that date!

Thanks for stopping by here! Hope this inspires you!
Inspire. Create. Share. That's what I love to do.
Cindy

2 comments:

Wendie Waldman said...

Beautiful, Cindy.

Hans Otto said...

I first doubted It was not true but decided to try, when I contacted this herbal physician via his e-mail, I purchased herpes herbal medicine and received it within 7 days and used it as prescribed, I tested negative within 3 weeks use, do not loose hope to contact him early If you need help, you can contact him on email dr.chalaherbalhome@gmail.com or you can visit his website on http://drchalaherbalhome.godaddysites.com or https://mywa.link/dr.chalaherbalhome am convinced he can help you too