Thursday, January 26, 2017

Fancy Friday Blog Hop - Just Because

 Welcome back to the Fancy Friday Blog Hop!
My fancy friends and I are back with some NEW fancy friends too! We loved working with each other so much that we decided to continue on with an all new blog hop to inspire you in fun new ways! These are a group of past and current Artisans that have become fast friends thru the Artisan journey. Glad to have you here! We have 14 of us this month and many new faces...my dream team of Artisans!
Each month on the last Friday, we will bring to you new challenges of all kinds (color,sketch, stamp focus, etc)! This month we are going with a simple theme: Just Because...use anything you want either new OR newly retired. Just because you like it, just because you need a challenge, just because you needed a card ASAP to send....
Stampin UP!'s once a year Sale-a-bration is in full swing right now! When you purchase $50.00 (before shipping and tax), you get a free item of your choice from the special selection brochure! Each year, I am amazd by the free stuff you can get! This stamp set called So Very Much was my first pick. I love the script font and the additional sayings that come with it. 
So my "just because" was because I was participating in a Sale-a-bration swap at my sidelines team meeting recently which gave me the chance to create with this stamp set.
AND it gave me the opportunity to share here with all of you and inspire you to get this fabulous stamp set for free while you can!
AND I made up quite a few of these to have on hand!
This is pretty much a beginner's card. All stamping! I used one of my favorite stamp sets from the Annual Catalog called Garden in Bloom on here as well. The color combo is Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Peekaboo Peach, Pear Pizzazz and Crushed Curry. To soften, I did stamp off some of the images to create a lighter color. I added Crushed Curry Baker's Twine and some of those Sprinkles Embellishments in the center of the main flower. 

Thanks for stopping by my post for the Fancy Friday blog hop!
Inspire. Create. Share. That's what I love to do.
Cindy
Now move on to my awesome friend Allison's AWESOME Chinese New Year project by clicking on the next button below! 


8 comments:

Jen Timko said...

Hmmm...you say beginner. I say perfectly clean and balanced! I love your flowers and your angled panel. Wonderfully done!

Cathy Caines said...

Ahhhhhh. This is like two steps above beginner at my level!!! I adore it.... you'll be a one layer card girl someday.... errr... maybe not. Love it!!

Stampin' Dolce said...

I love it!

Allison Okamitsu said...

Sweet and simple. Love it! (and you)

Leanne said...

Simple and classic! Very nice.

Jenn said...

Super pretty. I love the touch of sparkle you've added to the flower - clever use of those sprinkles Cindy.

Jeanna Bohanon said...

This sentiment is truly fabulous! Love the color combo that you selected, friend!!!

Michelle said...

Ack! So pretty! I love the composition to your card!! You are convincing more that I "need" that garden set. ;)