Thursday, May 25, 2017

Fancy Friday Blog Hop - New In-Color Combination

 Welcome back to the Fancy Friday Blog Hop!
My fancy friends and I are back!!! We loved working with each other so much that we decided to continue on with an all new blog hop to inspire you in fun new ways! These are a group of past and current Artisans that have become fast friends thru the Artisan journey. Glad to have you here! We have 11 of us this month so don't miss a one!
 
Each month on the last Friday, we will bring to you new challenges of all kinds (color,sketch, stamp focus, etc)! This month we were to create a project using one of these In-Color Combinations you see below in the "flyer".
 I choose a very challenging color combo! 
Basic Gray, Sahara Sand, Tangerine Tango and the new Berry Burst!
(bottom row, #2 from the left)
I used the Happy Celebrations Stamp Set and a block style layout on my card. The white gives it a pop of white against all that color.
Would love to have you join us in the Fancy Friday Challenge so make a card or two and let us know in the comments if you did or post on social media somewhere and add the #FANCYFRIDAYBLOGHOP

Thanks for stopping by my post for the Fancy Friday blog hop!
Inspire. Create. Share. That's what I love to do.
Cindy
Now move on to my bestie across the oceans, Susan Wong
 by clicking on the next button below! 

No comments: