Thursday, February 22, 2018

Fancy Friday - Color Challenge

Welcome back to the Fancy Friday Blog Hop!
My fancy friends and I are back together again!!! We loved working with each other so much that we decided to continue on with a blog hop to inspire you in fun new ways each month! These are a group of past and current Stamping' UP Artisans that have become fast friends thru the amazing Artisan journey. Glad to have you here! We have 12 of us this month so don't miss a one!
 
Each month on the last Friday, we will bring to you new challenges of all kinds (color, sketch, stamp focus, etc)! This month we have a color challenge inspired by a recent Stampin' UP! project for demos. You can take this color combo and run with it in either feminine or masculine style.
I recently bought the Perennial Birthday Stamp Set from the Occasions 2018 Catalog. In that catalog, it is paired with a great card kit but look closer at this stamp set as it is a keeper! I love that large font HAPPY BIRTHDAY image!
Here is my project for this color challenge. I focused on the Pool Party being the main color with small bits of the Emerald Envy and Night of Navy. I used the Pocket Framelits to create my focal layer and bent the edges back to make it pop up off the back layer. Some sponge daubers to "color" in the flowers. I added "MY FRIEND" from the You're So Sweet Stamp Set. Super easy for a card class I think and you could change the colors for variety.
Thanks for stopping by my post for the Fancy Friday blog hop!

Inspire. Create. Share. That's what I love to do.
Cindy
Now move on to my sweet friend, Holly Stene
 by clicking on the next button below! 


WHAT'S THE CRAFTY CARROT CO.?
We're a group of past Stampin' Up! Artisan award winners that love to share! Every month we bring an interactive online program for stampers all over the globe. The whole idea is to equip you to get the most out of them the Stampin UP! products you buy whether a customer or demonstrator. This is also a valuable resource for Stampin' UP! demonstrators for class ideas and get your customers stamping! It is more than stamping as we build relationships with each other is sharing our love of creating! We'd love you to be an active part of our wonderful crafting community! 

4 comments:

Rochelle Blok said...

Gorgeous card Cindy! The use of the Pocket Framelits makes for a fun look and I'm loving the way you've coloured the stamped images. Makes for a quick but very effective look. Love it! Rochelle xo

Sue Plote said...

So cute and clever...and the pocket detail...so awesome. I always love seeing kit stamps used in amazing, alternative ways! Hugs! Sue

Jenn said...

I love the pocket feature layout! Gorgeous project Cindy!

Valerie said...

Gorgeous! Love the pocket shape, so original! 😍