Thursday, May 30, 2019

A Paper Pumpkin Thing "Hugs from Shelli" Blog Hop

Welcome to the A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop!
A group of talented and creative Stampin' UP! Demonstrators have come together to showcase some alternative projects of the Paper Pumpkin Monthly Kit program! This month was a kit designed with Stampin' UP! Cofounder and Board Chair Shelli Gardner!
I am so excited to be joining this special hop this month! I adore this kit for many reasons. First I was honored to be involved in the creative process of this very special kit. Since I work at Stampin' Up! in their Concept Art department (I am also a demonstrator), we are selected to help the Paper Pumpkin Department with creating the kits. Another reason is that I got to work with the talented designer Jen and the very sweet Shelli Gardner. We did have some guidelines to follow but this is 100% Shelli's style! I think I had to pinch myself a couple of times during the process! And lastly, this kit is BEAUTIFUL! I also got to create the alternates for this kit shown below. It coordinates with the Bird Ballard Suite from the 2019-2020 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog! (coming out June 4th)
I wanted to do a few new and simple alternates with the kit just for this hop! 
I hope you like them! I had fun creating with this kit again!
Here is my first card. 
Those floral petal pink flowers are so so lovely! I cut the card front off, trimmed a little off and added it to a A2 card base of Natural Ivory (retired but still a favorite of mine). I also used the Old Olive Linen Thread from the 2019 Occasions Catalog, a piece of Soft Seafoam Cardstock and Old Olive and Early Espresso Classic Inks.
Here is my second card. 
Again I cut the card front off, trimmed a little off and added it to a A2 card base of Natural White (also retired but still a favorite of mine). I also used the Old Olive Linen Thread from the 2019 Occasions Catalog, a piece of Soft Seafoam Cardstock and Old Olive and Early Espresso Classic Inks.

Here is my third card. 
I took the Very Vanilla back piece from my first card and stamp the feather in the stamp set in Old Olive and making a pattern. Tore a piece of Crumb Cake and added it to that layer then placed in on a Soft Seafoam A2 card base. I LOVE this Petal Pink twine in the kit! I remember Shelli asking for this specific type of twine because it had texture. Again the greeting was stamped in Old Olive and Early Espresso Classic Inks.

While they are clearly wonderful notecards as designed, I like the idea of stepping them up to a full size card and adding some supplies that I had on hand. 


Thanks for stopping by!
Inspire. Create. Share. That's what I love to do.
Cindy
Now move on to the talented Tracy Elsom
 by clicking on the next button below! 



2 comments:

ทางเข้า pg slot 88 said...

ทางเข้า pg slot 88 แล้วกรอกข้อมูลส่วนตัวของคุณลงในฟอร์มการสมัคร หลังจากนั้นก็เสร็จสิ้นขั้นตอนการสมัครแล้ว pg slot คุณจะได้รับชื่อผู้ใช้งานและรหัสผ่านเข้าสู่ระบบจากนั้นคุณก็สามารถเลือกเกมสล็อต

การใช้ aktop1 said...

การใช้ aktop1 ในการวิเคราะห์และปรับปรุงกระบวนการผลิต pg slot การรับประกันสินค้าเป็นเรื่องที่สำคัญในการสร้างความเชื่อมั่นให้กับลูกค้าที่ซื้อสินค้าของอะแคทอป 1 ซึ่งอะแคทอป 1 จะยอมรับการรับประกันได้โดยมีขั้นตอน