Thursday, October 24, 2019

Fancy Friday - Annual Holiday Mixer


Welcome back to the Fancy Friday Blog Hop!
My fancy friends and I loved working with each other on the Artisan Design Teams so much that we decided to continue on with a blog hop to inspire you in fun new ways each month! These are a group of past and current Stamping' UP Artisans that have become fast friends thru the amazing Artisan journey. 
Glad to have you here! We have 12 of us this time so don't miss a one! 
 
Each month on the last Friday, we will bring to you new challenges of all kinds! (color, sketch, stamp focus, etc) This month's challenge we were to use something from the Annual catalog and something from the Holiday catalog to create a project.

I finally got some time to create for the Fancy Friday challenge this month! I have been super busy these past few months and always miss the deadline. I also was super happy to get time to use the Harvest Hellos Stamp Set and Apple Builder Punch from the Holiday Catalog. I paired it with the Birch Stamp Set, Neutrals 6x6 DSP and the Magnolia Lane Cork Embellishments from the Annual Catalog. Another interesting mix is the maple leaves in the Gathered Leaves Dies from the Holiday Catalog work well with the maple leaves in the Seasonal Layers Dies from the Annual Catalog. Great way to stretch your dies over two catalogs!

Tips and Techniques: 
*Stamp the pumpkins in the color ink you wish then sponge the 
same ink all over lightly going past the edges. Punch out.
*Die cut out the maple leaves then sponge Old Olive Ink to distress them. 
Crunch them up to add even more textures.
*Love the cork look? Cut those tags up and use just a sliver of it 
under the greeting.
*Die your Linen Thread with Blends! I used Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
to set the curls in place.

My color combination is:
Old Olive, Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie and Crumb Cake.

Hope you like my card for Fancy Friday this month!

Inspire. Create. Share. That's what I love to do.
Cindy
Now move on to my fancy friend Susan Wong
by clicking on the next button below! 

5 comments:

Jeanna Bohanon said...

So many fun products and techniques. I love all your extra tips!

Wendie Waldman said...

A beautiful pumpkin patch!

Wendie Waldman said...

I have to add that Fancy Friday is my favorite blog hop, and the Annual Holiday Mixer is extra special. Thanks to everyone for sharing their talents!

Deborah said...

Hello, where can I get that pumpkin set! Love it!

Scofio morgan said...


I was tested Hsv positive and ever since then i have been taking different kinds of medicine but yet no improvement until i saw testimonies on the internet of how Robinson buckler has been curing different people from different kinds of diseases, immediately i contacted him. After our discussion he prepared the medicine and send it to me, which i received and took according to his instructions. Now my doctor just confirmed me HSV2 negative. My heart is so filled with joy, thank you so much Robinson buckler for curing me. If you are reading this and you are suffering from HSV or any other disease or you want to fix your broken marriage/relationship or maybe get back with your Ex husband, Ex wife, Boyfriend or girlfriend you can contact this Email address: [Robinson.buckler@yahoo.com..]

Acne
Addison’s
Allergy
Alzheimer’s
Anxiety disorders
Asthma
Autism
Back Pain
Bell’s Palsy
Bronchitis
Callosities
Cancer
Cellulitis
Athlete’s Foot
Fibroid Tumor.
Enlarge Prostate.
Erectile Dysfunction….
Arthritis.
Get ex lover back.
The Opioid Epidemic.
Obesity.
Infertility/Impotency.
Eye Problem.
Cold Sores
Dandruff
Dermatitis
Eczema
Genital Herpes
Genital Warts
Hair Loss
Erectile dysfunction
Hives – Chronic (urticaria)
Impetigo
Jock Itch
Lice
Medication refill
Moles
Nail Fungus
Poison Ivy
Post Treatment Concerns
Psoriasis
Ringworm