Friday, March 20, 2009

My Studio - All creative space

Today is covering the rest of the entire studio space. Here is the new table I got from Ikea. You can buy whatever top you like for $19.99 and then each leg for $5.00. It holds my 12x12 paper bins (4 of them) and offers another place to stamp or work. I got this card holder back at Christmas time on clearance for $5.00! I put up all my latest swap cards and cards from classes for inspiration.
This is my desk side of the room. I do work from home 3 days a week. My desk was a major mess so it gave me a good reason to clean it up to take the picture. Guess what? It is back to a minor mess!
This is the view of my studio as you look in the door. Very busy looking but a creative and happy space for me!
I hope that you enjoyed seeing my craft studio/office this week! Now you know where I am most days creating all these things I post each week!
Let me know what you think was the best part thru comment below or email nutmeg1197@aol.com and I will select a random winner to get a FREE package of 12 of my cards!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: