Tuesday, May 19, 2009

This Tuesday

All this week, I am going to show you the gift that I made for a teacher who is retiring after her ENTIRE 30 years at Woodstock Elementary and teaching 5 year olds in Kindergarten! She is amazing! It combines alot of things that I have already made over the past few months. Today is the notepad holder and pen and the card. The notepad can be found here: http://nutmegcreations.blogspot.com/2009/04/wacky-wednesday.html The base in 4" x 6" in kraft. Real Red is 2" x 3 3/4". The Old Olive DSP is 3 3/4" x 3 3/4". The scallop edge is punch on a piece of 1 1/2". If you do not have the Summer Picnic designer paper left, then stamp the Tart & Tangy on Old Olive cardstock in Old Olive ink. I added the double ribbon of red and old olive grosgrain from SU! The pen is done with micro beads and you can see a tutorial here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/beaded_pens/ The card is simply made. It measures 4" x 4" in Old Olive. The red DSP is 3 3/4" x 3 3/4". The white is 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" and stamped the apple from the Tart & Tangy set. The sentiment is from a Salebration set. Check back tomorrow for more of the gift! Have a magical day! Cindy

2 comments:

Aimee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aimee said...

I made several of the these for end of year gifts. So cute! I wish I could still get my hand on that DSP. Thanks for the ideas :-)