Thursday, June 18, 2009

Retiring Stamp Set Thursday

Today's last post on retired stamp sets is very sad to me. This set called Heartfelt Thanks is one of the main reasons I started stamping with Stampin Up over 5 years ago. I went to a friend's workshop and Kristin (my former SU Demo) used this set to create a beautiful card. I fell in love with it and had to get the stamp set. It is a two-step stamping process which is so easy to do. First you stamp the full image and then you stamp the lines image on top. You can see it is the flower and how it is a layered but not quite perfectly either. I used Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss and Chocolate Chip. I also used the stamp set called Itty Bitty Backgrounds for the textured spots around the flower. So as of June 30th, Heartfelt Thanks will no longer be available unless you search on Ebay. I will not be selling mine though cause I love it too much! Have a magical day! Cindy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy!
It is said to see this go. It was one of my starter kit sets when I joined as a demo.
Monika