Friday, February 19, 2010

Festive Snow Friday

Here is the gift card set that I gave my SIL for her monthly gift.  I found this idea on Ashley Van Camp's blog here:  flower-bouquet-that-lasts card folder and cards and the details here:  Ashley's card-folder-measurements .  It is a card folder plus 6 notecards and 6 envelopes.  I used Chocolate Chip, Kraft, White, and Brocade Blue. The stamp set is Serene Snowflake stamped in Brocade Blue and Kind Thanks stamped in Chocolate Chip.  The large white snowflake is a felt item that was from last year and brown brads.  Brown gingham ribbon is from a local craft store.  I used the snowflake punch as well.
Here is a picture of our house last week as we got nearly 3" of snow.  That is alot for GA!  It was maybe around for two days but it was so fun while it lasted!  We also made a snowman in the front year and in the back year as well.  Reminded me of childhood in Ohio and so pretty on the trees.  : )
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: