Friday, March 2, 2012

MDS Blog Hop Friday - casing one another!

This week's challenge was for us to select a layout from another MDS blog hopper and case it. (CASE - Copy And Share Everything) Ok, the hardest part of this challenge was selecting just ONE of this amazing, talented and brillant designers!!! So I picked my top three layouts from them and had my daughter Allison decide for me. Sounds more fair, right? Amber's layout below was the winner!
I was super excited to get started! I loved the flags behind the photo and the double mat on a clean and simple white page. The topic of BABY was on my brain because of last week's challenge and I while searching for a baby picture, I came across some sweet memories of my girls and even my nephews as babies. I used the Hello Baby Kit designer series papers for the flags, those too cute duckies embellishments and the stamp images for the title. Add a ribbon bow and some matching buttons. Here is my baby girl page. I had to scan the picture because we did not have digital back then so that is why it is fuzzy.
And I had to show that you could do this page for a boy too! All in the same Hello Baby Kit. 
I hope that you liked my page/s this week!
So I wonder who everyone else cased? Hop to Erika next and see who she cased!
Guest blogger this week too! Welcome Kristyne!

4 comments:

Amber said...

oh wow! I'm so flattered that you would CASE one of my projects. I love your layouts - great take on the design!

Holly VanDyne said...

Oh this is such a BEAUTIFUL take on Ambers equally beautiful page! I love it, Cindy! :)

Terri Mongeon said...

This is a beautiful page! I love your take on Ambers original!

Josee Smuck said...

Beatufil baby page Cindy!!! I really have to go back and make more baby pages for my kids.