Friday, March 30, 2012

MDS Blog Hop Friday - Color Challenge

Our Blog Hop Challenge this week was a color combo using Pear Pizzaz, Basic Gray, Night of Navy, Melon Mambo and Whisper White. I must admit this right now...I find doing template challenges easier than color challenges. SOooOooo...I combined the two together to solve my slight creative block on this week's challenge.
Here is the template 12x12 page that comes with the Twitterpated Kit # 129332 shown below. Simple yet perfect? Gorgeous right?

I just got a BIG BUNCH of MDS downloads recently and I am so lovin the Walk in the Park II kit # 129607. It was a favorite of mine in the real form stamp set and dsp. It had all the colors from our challenge and all I had to add was the Night of Navy in ribbon, brads, a heart punch and text font to complete the challenge. Easy peasy, huh?! 
 I love this page of me and my BFFs! It was a really fun day together. Hope our next one is sooner than later! We need to do April and May frames!
Very simple example on how you can take a template and recreate it to make it your own! Now you go and try this challenge! Get a template and make it your own!
Thanks for stopping by!
I hope all the digital divas have something to show ya. Be sure to show them some lovin for their efforts!
Cindy
1. Jeanna Bohanon
2.Rochelle Gould
4. Julie Leblanc - she is out this week. Thinking of ya, Julie!

No comments: