Friday, April 6, 2012

MDS Blog Hop Friday - Easter

One of the most favorite things I love about this Blog Hop and MDS is that it helps me to get ready in advance for scraping special events. Like today for instance, our challenge was Easter. Now I would do an Easter page say next week, but it was great to get ahead start. And with MDS, I have my basic designed page but I might change the colors once the photo gets put in it. It depends on what my girls are wearing that day.  A teenager and preteen - you never know!
I wanted a simple clean page for this Easter. I used the decorative label punch filled with whisper white striped dsp with a Lucky Limeade mat for my background layer. Then added the flower from Mixed Bunch in Blushing Bride and Lucky Limeade in different sizes. Still love that Chocolate Bunny as we love the real thing too!
Now to take a photo on Sunday and add to this page and DONE!
Maybe change the colors but maybe not.
I will have to update this post when it is done.

Thanks for stopping by on this Good Friday.
May the miracle of Easter bring you renewed faith, hope and happiness.
Cindy

No comments: