Monday, November 18, 2013

MDS Monday Sketch #41 Challenge

Beth on the MDS Monday Design Team has a great scrapbook layout today! Perfect for me to catch up on a birthday page for a special 11 year old. The Sara's Sequins are fun to play with on this layout too! The silver one is so easy to recolor in any of the Stampin Up colors.  My tip featured on this was taking the ELEVEN stamp image and making it a shadow of itself. I copied the image and then clicked on PASTE IN PLACE. Then using my cursor button, I moved it to the left a little. I then changed the color from Midnight Muse to Whisper White. Ta-da!
You can give the challenge a try and submit your own page if you click on the MDS Monday button on the right side! Follow the directions on the site to upload your page and link it from your blog or MDS.net. Winners and honorable mentions are announced every two weeks.

 Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you today to get into MDS Mondays and our challenges!
 Cindy 

2 comments:

Tara Bourgoin said...

I absolutely LOVE the colours in this page - so fun and bright. The coloured bling is a great touch!

Tami Hewlett said...

Cindy, I love your page! It's so bright and cheery, perfect for a birthday. Love the way you did the title too!