Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Leadership Hello Banner Blast Card

This little cutie was one of my favorites that I created for the Leadership Display Sample Boards. I have even found it cased by my fellow demonstrators on here: http://www.jillsink.typepad.com/jills-ink/2014/02/banner-blast-birthday-card.html
 by Jill Franchett and here: http://www.stampyourartout.com/stampyourartout/2014/02/200-card.html by Rachel Tessman. I love how she called it the $200 card due to several free Sale-a-Bration items you would need to earn for free to make this card. Thank you both!  I find it a complete honor to be cased and I greatly appreciate that you like my card enough to case it for your customers. I hope they like it too! Given that I am just showing my card now and no one knowing who's card was what on the boards, giving only the Artisan Design Teams list of names, then I understand why proper credit is not always given in these situations. Hope they will now. ;)

The card was super easy to make given that the Banner Blast stamp set matches the flag punch in the Sale-A-Bration catalog. I used Summer Starfuit, Crisp Cantaloupe and Coastal Cabana inks. The twine is from the Sweet Sorbet Accessory Kit. I used the Decorative Dot Embossing Folder. Lot of dimensionals where involved as well! I made it in mind for our demos out there as they saw the boards at Leadership to give them ideas for card buffets and such. I think it worked! 

I hope that you like my sweet caseable card and can use it to inspire you! Check back soon for more Leadership display samples! Much more to share!
Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy

Here is a list of the other Artisan Design Team blogs! 
Come see who made what!

Alanna Wharf - Sleepless Stamper
Becky Cowley - Scrap Junkie
Cathy Caines - In The Cat Cave
Cindy Schuster - THAT's ME right here!
Connie Collins - Constantly Stamping
Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroos
Jane Lee - Jane Lee's Cards
Jeanna Bohanon - Stamp Time Somewhere
Jennifer Timko - Stampin' on the Fly
Mercedes Weber - Paper Creations by Mercedes

No comments: