Joan over on MDS Monday DT brought a layered look for her sketch challenge this week. Overlapping images, overlapping DSP and overlapping photos and layered embellishments too! I quickly went to capturing our first day of school around here! Now that my girls are older, I try to design a more mature school page in mind. They are more cool with that! I still add "school" like elements like the cream notebook paper and the traditional labeling of grade and location and not to mention the main title with the year. Then I put a feminine twist on it with the fancy fan background, the re-colored burlap ribbon and the re-colored flowers. And yes those flowers in the photo was my inspiration for colors but totally not planned that her notebook matched the flowers. HA!
- Please create a new MDS project for the current challenge.
- Provide a link back to MDS Monday or use the Challenge Graphic above within your post.
- Link directly to your Post for this challenge, not your entire blog. (So we can find your project)
- You can create a Card, Scrap Page or 3-D Object with the Sketch.
- The Challenge will end on Saturday Aug. 16th @ 12pm EST.
- Have fun!
You can give the challenge a try and submit your own page if you click on the MDS Monday button on the right side! Follow the directions on the site to upload your page and link it from your blog or MDS.net. MDS Masters and I made it with MDS Monday runner ups are announced every week.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you today to get into
MDS Mondays and our challenges!