For this week's challenge over on MDS Monday, Tara made a simple sketch with a challenge to keep it all white or very vanilla and one pop of color. I tried to make the Beau Chateau Designer Series Paper background a cream but it was not working so I went with a Basic Gray and changed the opacity to 35%. I changed the background to Very Vanilla so that it peeks thru a bit. My pop of color is Lost Lagoon on the lace trim stamp brush image. I also re-colored the pearls to Lost Lagoon. I added a drop shadow on everything to be sure it popped off the page. My parents' 47th anniversary is later this month. Very blessed to have them as wonderful parents and great example of love.
- Please create a new MDS project for the current challenge.
- Provide a link back to MDS Monday or use the Challenge Graphic above within your post.
- Link directly to your Post for this challenge, not your entire blog. (So we can find your project)
- You can create a Card, Scrap Page or 3-D Object with the Sketch.
- The Challenge will end on Saturday Sept 20th @ 12pm EST.
- Have fun!
You can give the challenge a try and submit your own page if you click on the MDS Monday button on the right side! MDS Masters and I made it with MDS Monday runner ups are announced every week.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you today to get into
MDS Mondays and our challenges!