Tami has a super sweet sketch challenge this week for you over at MDS Monday! You have to use one special photo and a flourish or two. I knew what photo I wanted to use right away! I took this photo of my daughter at the beach in September. I used the beautiful DSP called Lullably which is definitely not for just a baby theme. I love the confetti pattern as it has that trendy bohek look. I used the Convention 2012 download for my flourish around the photo. I also used the flag outline and the medallion flower image from the same download. The washi tape is from the download See Ya Next Year. Added some Gold Baker's Twine in a bow and string.
- Please create a new MDS project for the current challenge.
- Provide a link back to MDS Monday or use the Challenge Graphic above within your post.
- Link directly to your Post for this challenge, not your entire blog. (So we can find your project)
- You can create a Card, Scrap Page or 3-D Object with the Sketch.
- The Challenge will end on Saturday December 12th @ 12pm EST.
- Have fun!
You can give the challenge a try and submit your own page if you click on the MDS Monday button on the right side!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you today to get into
MDS Mondays and our challenges!