Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Fancy Friday - Spring Inspiration Bunnies!

Welcome back to the Fancy Friday Blog Hop!
My fancy friends and I are back with some NEW fancy friends too! We loved working with each other so much that we decided to continue on with an all new blog hop to inspire you in fun new ways! Then a few of us had to take a break so we invited some new FANCY friends to join us and make the blog hop a little longer for your enjoyment! These are a group of past and current Artisans that have become fast friends thru the Artisan journey.
 Each month on the last Friday, we will bring to you new challenges of all kinds (color,sketch, stamp focus, etc)! This month will be one week early due to the holidays. This month we have some spring inspiration photos to create something from, thanks to our dear friend Marisa!
I don't know if you can see them clearly enough on that photo of the HOP HOP HOP table setting but there are bunnies on there! I have been wanting to create with the bunny image from the Friends and Flowers Stamp set shown below. I have a few more fun projects in the near future with this stamp set too!
To create my bunnies, I used the Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits Dies. I can get two boxes out of a piece of 8 1/2" x 11" cardstock! I used almost every color of the Subtles cardstock! In color order are Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride, Pink Pirouette, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky, Pool Party and Wisteria Wonder. 
I used the Subtles Stampin' UP Write Markers with Basic Black Write Marker to color the bunny face stamp. I also did this to stamp the ears. You will want to use the Festive Flower Builder Punch (on sale this week til Tuesday!) and the 1 3/8" circle punch to punch them all out! 
I attached the ears to the face with adhesive. Use Tear and Tape Adhesive to attach the face to the box. Be sure to place the bunny face on the side that will come off first. 

For the bows, I used the Bow Builder Punch and the Color Me Irresistible Specialty Designer Series Paper. I went with the dots and stripes on the patterns. Hard to see but I like the white with the embossing pattern on them.
The tag is Basic Black cardstock cut with oval tag from the Curvy Keepsakes Thinlits Dies. I stamped the greeting from the Circle of Spring Stamp Set in StazOn White Ink. Just use a mini glue dot to adhere to box. I finished the bunny with a white pom pom that I had in my craft stashAdd with a mini glue dot. So cute!



Now to fill them with some Easter candy and give them away! 
What candy will I pick? Hmm?

Thanks for stopping by my post for the Fancy Friday blog hop!
Inspire. Create. Share. That's what I love to do.
Cindy
You saw Allison Okamitsu's project before me and now move on to 
Jennifer Timko's project by clicking on the next button below! 

8 comments:

Connie Collins said...

OH MY GOODNESS! These are adorable.

Wendie Waldman said...

Adorable!

Michelle Gleeson said...

I love these. The perfect treat to make for colleagues in the office. Thanks for the inspiration!

beachstamper said...

Can you explain how you get 2 boxes out of 1 sheet of cardstock?
Thanks,
Sue

Stampin' Dolce said...

the tail! cutest ever!

Jen Timko said...

Too cute and oh, that little bunny tail!! What a great project!

vaadom said...

It looks beautiful! What base / template did you use? I would appreciate it if you share with me!

Lexie Naomi said...

any template for it