Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Occasions International Blog Hop

Welcome to our International Stampin' Up! Blog hop! What an honor to be apart of this! You may be just starting here or have come from Bili Cameron. Either way you can make your way around by using the list below so that you don't miss a blog. We have an incredible group of talented Stampin' Up! Demonstrators who wanted to highlight some of the Occasions Catalog items, remember that Sale-a-Bration is happening at the moment too so you can earn free products! At the moment you are currently in USA and you are about to go around the world to different locations. Using the list below you will be able to hop around all our blogs and be inspired to create with the products. Please feel free to leave comments as we all love to hear from you.

When I fist opened the 2016 Occasions Catalog, I was instantly drawn to everything on page 10 and 11! The bundle shown in this section is the Numbers of Years Stamp set and the Large Numbers Framelits Dies.
Oh how I have been longing for some large numbers and matching dies to cut them out with! (I hope it stays in the new Stampin' UP catalog coming in June 2016!) What I love about this bundle is the versatility of it...Birthday, Anniversary, School Album, etc. But what I also love is that it can go from a kid's card to a card for a woman OR man too! Each project on these pages in the Occasions catalog give inspiration for this bundle and it inspired me to case/create these three cards.
Here is my card for a woman:
Here is my card for a man:
(the stripes on the balloon were made by the banner lines criss-crossed to make a pattern)
Here is my card for a kid:
(the confetti on card layer were made with the 1/4" circle handheld punch)
Thank you for joining me here today!
Be sure to continue on our hop! You do not want to miss any of these amazing blogs! Next up is my sweet friend and fellow Artisan Teammate...the truly AMAZING Krista Frattin
Inspire. Create. Share. That's what I love to do.
Cindy
 

Stampin' UP Supplies:
Number of Years Stamp Set
Large Numbers Framelits Dies
Balloon Bouquet Punch
Handheld 1/4" Circle Punch
Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper
Thick Whisper White Cardstock
Vellum Paper
Watermelon Wonder Cardstock and Ink
Mint Macaron Cardstock and Ink
Blushing Bride Cardstock and Ink
Memento Black Ink
Old Olive Ink
Watermelon Wonder Satin Ribbon
Paper Doilies
Whisper White Baker's Twine
 

9 comments:

Jenni said...

EVERY card is so nice! Thanks for sharing! I agree we totally have been in need of this set! Hugs,
Jenni from Germany!

Unknown said...

They are all beautiful Birthday cards,

Tonigirl212 said...

I am in love with this new set!

Tracy May said...

Yes I totally agree to keeping the stamps and dies in the new annual catalogue Cindy. Love all your cards - just shows how versatile this set really is! :-)

Denise Bryant said...

Fabulous set of cards! They are all terrific!

cindybearj said...

I'm loving all your cards especially the turning 29 again.

Stampin' Dolce said...

hello my talented friend! i just love these projects - as always! xoxox

Rochelle Blok said...

Gorgeous cards Cindy! Love that you have shown cards for men, women and children. Such versatility! Thanks for the inspiration! Rochelle xo

Unknown said...

Great cards! I love how you created them with different recipients in mind. And Great tip with using the banner stamp to create the lines on the balloons! It was awesome hopping with you!