Monday, August 3, 2009

One Year Anniversary!

I started this blog one year ago today! I started on the first day of school last year and today is the first day of school for my girls! I can not believe it, I have a 2nd grader and a 6th grader! I also hit over 5,000 hits on my blog over the weekend! I wanna party!!! But back to today's post... I cased these notepad holders and found they are so easy to make! You can find the tutorial on Angie's blog here:http://chicnscratch.typepad.com/chicnscratchlive/2009/04/angies-easy-post-it-note-holder.html The colors are my new favorite combo- Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Orchid Opulance. I used the Circle Circus stamp set which I am finding is very versatile. Just made a Christmas card with them. (Think ornaments, show you later.) I plan to make a bunch of these easy post note holders for my Fall craft shows. Great for stocking stuffers or a simple token of thanks for someone special. Many many thanks to everyone so has visited my blog over the last year! I love to read the comments and response emails that I get. Something new for the new blog year...a new header picture with the blog title. I hope that you enjoy the next exciting year!!! Have a magical day! Cindy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your blogging anniversary, Cindy! I love your projects and have even attempted several. To think of all the info you've shared in this year boggles my mind. Thanks.
Pat