Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thursday

What happened to Tuesday and Wednesday? Well, they were spent doing several things all at once and I totally forgot to do my blog posts. I am working very hard on crafts for my upcoming fair on October 17th at Good Shepherd Lutheran Church in Woodstock. I am taking photos of all of it to show you all soon. Some really cute stuff for Halloween treats! On another note, please say a prayer for my Dad. We just found out that he has to have surgery on his ankle tomorrow afternoon. The ankle was not correctly healing and he is having surgery to but a plate in to get it to line up to start the healing. So now another 8 weeks of recovery for him. He was really good these last two weeks resting and all, but now he is bummed out by this new dilemma. Pray for successful surgery and quick healing! Have a magical day! Cindy

No comments: