Friday, November 6, 2009

Festive Friday













I made this cute candy purse with my friend Maureen.  This is cased from a purse that my upline Wendy made once at her classes.  
I cut a 4.25" in old olive and 3.75" circle in very vanilla on the Coluzze circle cutter.  Then stamped the images on the very vanilla from the stamp set Season of Joy in Riding Hood Red and Old Olive and Chocolate Chip.  Next layer your circles and add fake stitching and fold in half.  Punch 1.4" circle at the folded line and tie old olive ribbon to make a handle.  I used a clear envelope and attached it with sticky tape to the inside of circles.  The envelope will open and you can get into the candy over and over.  Fold the envelope in half and apply velco to make it close and open.  Finally add your wide oval punch in chocolate chip with a scallop oval punched out stamped image from hostess set Christmas Punch.  I used SU markers and huff trick to make the stamp different colors.  Added a brad in the middle of the flower.
Well, I am off today to attend Wendy's gift extravaganza and then later to Cathy's house for a scrap night!  Can you see me doing the happy stampin dance?!  Just what I need to stay creative and motivated to get some things done. 
Have a magical day!
Cindy
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO DWAYNE AND MAUREEN (bil and sil) 10 YEARS of blessed marriage!  (show that card next week)

No comments: