Monday, November 9, 2009

Made for a Monday

What a weekend!  Friday and Saturday was stampin and creating which is the best way to spend the day!  I did not get all my projects done but enough to come home and finish them.  Then Sunday morning was our 1st youth Wash and Worship Car Wash which turned out to be a huge success!  We did 36 cars in 4 hours! OY!  Everyone did a good job and we will definitely hold this fundraiser in the spring.

On to today's project...last year, my SIL told me that I should make table settings to sell at my craft shows so I came up with this simple table setting for Thanksgiving.   I did make a simple version of this set to sell in a set of 8.  That was just a lot of leaves die cutting that took forever!  The following pictures are the close up of the napkin band, the name place card and the treat box made from the pillow box die cut.

Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: