Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween LONG Recap

Just a recap of our busy festive weekend!  The rain did not stop us from getting that candy!  The girls and I went trick or treating with our friends the Tullys in their neighborhood.  Megan brought her friend Stephanie with us.  Howard stayed home to pass out candy and enjoy his glass of wine by his fire.   Allison was Sleeping Beauty and Megan was a witch.


We all then went to my parents house to see our niece Abigail in her first Halloween costume!  She was the cutest bee there is! 

And yes I did find one more Halloween treats that I made for a friend at her request.  They are the Twist boxes in different colors and different papers with the same sentiment saying from the Hostess set called Holiday Best.  I also got caught up with the house this weekend, cleaning, organizing, put out Thanksgiving decor and even started making holiday cards listening to Christmas music!  So I have lots to share with you soon!
If you want to make these cute treat boxes, email me at nutmeg1197@aol.com and I can send you the file to make them.  Also check out my July 21st post that tells how to make them in some detail.  They can be a tricky at first but the tip is to crease all the folds in both directions and then twist the ends to close.  Maybe I will TRY to do my first video showing how to make them soon with a Christmas theme.
Have a magical day!
Cindy

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I would love to know how to make one of these twist boxes. Would you be kind enough to share?

Thanks!
Kelly
kisskel2 at gmail dot com