Monday, December 21, 2009

3 Days til Christmas!

So I have been shopping with hubby all today and was just checking my blog when I realized that I put 11pm instead of 11am on the scheduling part of today's post! Oops!
This card is done in Old Olive, Real Red and White.  Simple traditional holiday colors! I used Baroque Motifs and Delightful Decorations stamp sets on the front of the card.  I used Christmas Greetings on the inside of the card which I just love and so glad that they made a greeting for the front of a card and inside a card.  But I used both for the inside of the card.  I have used this set the most this holiday season on most of my cards. The Old Olive in a standard card sized 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". The white cardstock measures 2 3/4" x 3 3/4" for both.  Then the Real Red measures 3 x 4.  I used retired silver cording around the ornament punch that is popped up on a dimensional.

Tomorrow post will be posted a little later in the day because I goofed.  Come back cause it will be worth it!
Have a magical day!
Cindy


No comments: