Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Moose for you!














I saw this on Heather's blog here:  Heather's moose! (thank u!) and immediately went into my studio to create my own version! My neighbor Ana is from Canada and loves a moose!  So I have always thought of them every time I see a moose. I made this frame for them with a big jar of homemade spiral soup as their gift.  The moose is cased closer to the blog that Heather cased from.  I like the face shape.  I used a Simply Scrappin Kit from last year for the sign and moose outline.  I stamped Serene Snowflakes in Versamark on the Real Red background. You can see how I added the ribbon to the frame by the pictures.  I got this frame from Walmart and love the bronze brown color.
We took care of their home while they were in Canada for Christmas, so I left it on their kitchen counter to greet them when they got home last night!  Ana called the next morning to let me know that she loved it! 
Have a magical day!
Cindy




No comments: