Wednesday, December 16, 2009

8 Days til Christmas!

This Christmas card was cased from a case!  LOL  Heather posted this card on her blog here:  Its a case!  I used some old retired designer paper and cardstock to make my version.  I used River Rock, an old fav of mine and retired paper called Brocade Background.  Heather did a super job posting the details on the measurements which makes it so easy to reproduce.  I used Old Olive and Bravo Burgundy markers to color the stamp set from the hostess set called Holiday Best.  I punched it out with a 1 3/4" circle punch.  The ribbon is a yummy satin in brown.  I made some of these and put them together as a gift for a dear friend.
















Have a magical day!
Cindy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree... great for a gift... or for yourself, I also loved the tray that you presented a couple of days ago... would make a great present. Thanks. A. pat