Friday, November 23, 2012

MDS Blog Hop Friday - Stamp Brushes




When Jeanna put out this challenge to use many stamp brush images. Do you know how scary that thought is? I mean we have punches, TONS of embellishments and designer series papers! So to create a page with ONLY stamp brush images was quite a challenge!
Once I select the photo for the page, I knew I wanted a fall theme. I went right to the stamp brush images called French Foliage. I used each and every stamp brush image from that download on my page. The background stamp brush image is from the Decorative Overlays - Woodgrain. The Title is a brush image cropped and copied twice to change the layout for the title. It is from the stamp brush image called Friendly Words. And well...that it is. No punches, no embellishments and yet a simple and easy page.
So give it a try, select one stamp brush set and create your own page.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
You do not know how grateful all of us MDS Blog Hop designers are that you hop around and see our MDS creations. We are very passionate about this program and we hope we inspire you each and every week!
Cindy

Check out what my talented MDS Blog Hop friends created this week!
 If someone is missing as you hop, just come back here and move to the next person.

2 comments:

Jeanna Bohanon said...

you rocked it girlie!!!!

Wendie said...

I love, love, love this! The colors, the images the whole layout - great way to highlight your photo.