Welcome back to Artisan Wednesday WOW! We are moving on to our May box of Stampin' Up products! This box was full of NEW products that just came out! So get ready to see some exciting stuff this month! We hope you stay with our Artisan Design Team Blog Hop to inspire you! You just came from Cathy Caines and next is Connie Collins, but before you do come check out my Project Life ® by Stampin' Up® pages. I really wanted to give this Project Life style scrapbooking a try! No worries, I have some more "out of the box" projects with Project Life coming up in the next few weeks. You will just have to come back and see them!
1. I figured out what pictures I wanted to use = Easter.
2. I selected the page layout (s) that I wanted to use = Number 01 reversed and 06.
3. Gathered the pocket cards with the color theme I wanted to use = I pulled ALL the Melon Mambo and Pear Pizazz at first and then added Bermuda Bay to the mix.
4. Layout the pocket cards that you like the most on the layout spreading them around the pages.
5. Now print the vertical and horizontal photos of your choice with the empty pockets (this really helps what to print with size and position of each photo)
6. Take just 30 minutes to embellish them with the accessories and stamps. I added some washi tape, some adhesive embellishments, stamped SUNDAY in Bermuda Bay and wrote key memories with the pen. Simple!
7. Just keep saying to yourself "it does not have to be perfect" over and over again!
I love the clean simple design and how lovely the pocket cards enhance my photos.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you to get into Project Life® by Stampin' Up®!
To get the Project Life® by Stampin' Up® products, go HERE to see them!