Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Artisan Wow - Graduation Gift Card Set

  Welcome back to Artisan Wednesday WOW! We are close to finishing up our May box of Stampin' UP products! Just one more week left! We hope you stay with our Artisan Design Team Blog Hop to inspire you! You just came from Cathy Caines and next is Connie Collins, but before you do come check out my Project Life® by Stampin' Up® gift card and gift box that was seen on Stampin Up's Facebook page with the rest of our Artisan's May Showcase.
So I had Project Life® by Stampin' Up® Everyday Adventure Collection sitting on my desk...planner open next to it...date circled on the 3rd for a graduation party to attend...needed a quick and simple gift card...what is a girl to do?
Use the Project Life cards of course! The colors were perfect for a graduation theme!
So I even took one of the matching 4x6 cards as a cover for my gift box. Throw some Crushed Curry Chevron ribbon with Black ribbon bow, some fun Project Life washi tape, a tag made from the Point and Click Stamp Set and Accessory Kit, and done! I used my fringe scissors to make some filler for the inside of the box too.
I used an E-xacto knife to cut the slits for the cash to slide thru the openings. The card actually has the white box printed on the card so I just cut on the line there. Clever huh? The washi tape helps to hold it in place. I used a piece of the Kalidoscope DSP to create the punch board envelope. It matches perfectly with this first Project Life® by Stampin' Up® collection out now! 
Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you that Project Life® can be for so much more than just scrapbooking pages!
Cindy

Move on to Connie by clicking on the next button!

1 comment:

Becky Cowley said...

So super cute! What a fun wasy to use the PL cards! LOVE IT!