Thursday, May 22, 2014

New Downloads Page - MDS Blog Hop

WELCOME TO THE MDS BLOG HOP!
A bunch of us have joined together to share our passion for digital designing with Stampin' UP's My Digital Studio.  These ladies are SERIOUSLY talented in MDS and I am thrilled to be on this Blog Hop with them! You will find us blog hopping on the 2nd and 4th THURSDAYS of each month! We will have a "theme" selected on the first hop and then a "What we are doing in MDS" on the second hop. This week we are showing you what we have been working on lately in MDS. Should be interesting to see what fabulous digital designs they have come up with lately!
I got two new downloads that just have come out recently and I jumped at the chance to play with them in MDS the other night. They were the popular Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Brush Set #137939 and the NEW Convention 2014 Photobook Template #138011. I was so excited to see the 2014-2016 In Colors in the Photobook Template! They are growing on me with the Hello Honey and Lost Lagoon on this page. Not going to Stampin Up Convention? Does not matter, you must get this FAB download!!!!!  I added some glam to this normally masculine design page with silver sequins, silver baker's twine, glimmer paper and heart shaped clip. I also just love the Moments Ago Stamp Brush Set for titles. It is a must have!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you to get these two AWESOME MDS downloads!
 Cindy 
Click on the button to move on to see what Cori made!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Gorgeous page! I'm loving the new in colors!

Wendie Waldman said...

beautiful! have to look at those downloads again!

stampinjul said...

They grow up way too fast, don't they? Love all the texture and patterns together, great page!

beth rush said...

beautiful page Cindy, love all the details. The bits of gorgeous grunge really do add to the textures on the page, i will have to rethink my, "i don't need that download" :)