This week's challenge was super fun to go back into the templates I have in my own My Digital Studio program and search for a template to make my own. I kept it very simple in the changes because I love the layout I picked. I even used a color combo that was suggested on the MDS color palette for a twist to my challenge. The 12x12 page template comes with the download of the Top Notch Woodcuts #133896 and it is only #3.95! BARGAIN!!!
For my version, I actually removed the Top Notch Woodcut pieces and just use the awesome layout. I used the color combo found in the suggested color combos of the color palette: Pumpkin Pie, Pool Party, Pink Pirouette and Smoky Slate. I used a stamp image from the Project Life Love Story download for the title.
- Please create a new MDS project for the current challenge.
- Provide a link back to MDS Monday or use the Challenge Graphic above within your post.
- Link directly to your Post for this challenge, not your entire blog. (So we can find your project)
- You can create a Card, Scrap Page or 3-D Object with the Sketch.
- The Challenge will end on Saturday October 11th @ 12pm EST.
- Have fun!
You can give the challenge a try and submit your own page if you click on the MDS Monday button on the right side! MDS Masters and I made it with MDS Monday runner ups are announced every week.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you today to get into
MDS Mondays and our challenges!