Heidi brought a doosie of a challenge this week over on MDS Monday blog! She went for a background technique that could be applied to a card or scrapbook page, the herringbone technique. You can find a step-by-step video by Juanita Golson on mydigitalstudio.net.
Ok, I have to be honest. I cheated....a little! LOL I copied the image below and pasted it directly onto the page in MDS program. Then I was able to change the opacity to 40% and send to back. Now I was able to use it as a guideline on where to put the lines. I used Washi tape from the See You Next Year download for my lines. I loved the pastels colors and thought how cute they would be for a baby card or even a page. Add that cute duck and the chalk font stamp image colored with the coloring tool and I would say..print it!
- Please create a new MDS project for the current challenge.
- Provide a link back to MDS Monday or use the Challenge Graphic above within your post.
- Link directly to your Post for this challenge, not your entire blog. (So we can find your project)
- You can create a Card, Scrap Page or 3-D Object with the Sketch.
- The Challenge will end on Saturday October 18th @ 12pm EST.
- Have fun!
You can give the challenge a try and submit your own page if you click on the MDS Monday button on the right side! MDS Masters and I made it with MDS Monday runner ups are announced every week.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you today to get into
MDS Mondays and our challenges!